Size: 0.18 oz
E6000 Craft – is known for its exceptional strength, flexibility and toughness. Formulated to meet high-performance industrial requirements, it’s versatile, flexible and adheres to most substrates. E6000 has exceptional adhesion to wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, masonry and concrete. It also adheres strongly to leather, rubber, vinyl and many plastics. It will not break down or become brittle with temperature extremes. E6000 Bonds Everything So You Can Create Anything™.
- Extreme strength – forms a tough, permanent bond
- Creates a flexible hold that won’t crack, yellow or become brittle under stress
- Indoor/Outdoor – withstands temperatures from -40 to 180 °F (-40 to 82 °C)
- Photo safe
- Dries clear/Paintable
- Washer/Dryer safe
- Non-flammable once cured
Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000 Craft:
Read directions and test small area before use.
- Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, lightly roughen surface before use.
- Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Product can be used between 50 and 90 °F / 10 and 32 °C. However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 180 °F / -40 to 82 °C.
- Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
- Allow 24 hours for curing–Maximum bond strength may not be reached for up to 72 hours.
- For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
Note: May damage finished surfaces. Avoid such contact until completely dry. Not recommended for use on polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene, Styrofoam™ or paper products. Not recommended for any items that come into contact with food, drinking water or animals. Do not dry clean.